Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Arrival!!

Jonah Roger Tippetts


He's here!! On July 13 we welcomed Jonah Roger Tippetts into the world. He started this life out winning brownie points with mom for coming two weeks early, yay! He weighed just slightly smaller than his brother, at 9 lbs 3 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Labor and delivery went great and we couldn't ask for a more perfect son. He has brought such a sweet spirit into our home and we are loving every minute of it!!




Porter is loving being a big brother. He always makes sure Jonah has his binkie, even if he doesn't want it. I think his only complaint is how much Jonah sleeps. Porter always leans over Jonah's crib and says, "Jonah, uh open a eyes!" I'm sure these two are going to be great friends!


9 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Congratulations Mal! He is beautiful!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Jamie said...

Oh Malli, I am in love with him! He is so precious!!! He looks just like you by the way...and looks just like a little Jonah too. I bet your dad is so happy about the Roger part...my dad always calls Tate T. Wessr.

J. Roger? It could work! :)

Erin Davis said...

What a beautiful boy! Congrats! :)

Nellie and Jason said...

SO adorable!! Glad we got a peek at him at the park! Congrats! Makayla is always on the ball with Binkie help...haha. Such godd helpers huh!? :)

Nellie and Jason said...

godd=good...woops! :)

Brad and Jenna said...

What cute little nephews I have! He is so darling.

Cade + Tosha said...

so precious! congratulations! I love the name btw :) you have such an adorable family. I'm so happy for your guys!

Dani said...

Man, you guys have cute kids! Congrats Mal, I think he's a keeper:)