Thursday, January 14, 2010

Highlights

It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. We had a great year in 2009. So many wonderful things happened. Here are just a few of the highlights.

1. My baby turned 1!!! (I still can't believe it and now he is closer to 2, crazy!)


2. We bought our first house. Andy did most of the work on the inside (finish work, cabinets, floors, painting, you name it he did it) and it turned out great.



3. Family vacation in Vegas. Porter got to ride his first airplane. It was tons of fun, thanks again mom and dad.

4. Shanae got married to a great guy and the wedding was beautiful.

5. We spent many summer days at the pool. Porter took swimming lessons and loved it so much we did three sessions in a row. Six straight weeks of swimming everyday. It was awesome.

6. We had an adorable little monkey for halloween. I was afraid he wouldn't want to keep his costume on but he did great. I think he kind of enjoyed being dressed up :)



7. We had a great holiday season. Thanksgiving and Christmas were both wonderful!

8. And finally, we found out that baby #2 is on the way and scheduled to arrive in July. We are thrilled!!!


6 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Congrats on baby #2! :)

Shanae said...

Yeah you're blogging! So excited for baby #2!

Hayden and Lisa said...

Mal you're pregnant again!! That's so awesome, I'm so excited for you guys!!

Jamie said...

Malli! I had no idea!! That's so wonderful about baby Tippetts! We need to talk and catch up! I love you!!!! (And Porter too, what an adorable little monkey you have)

Amanda said...

Yay!! Congratulations on the new baby. SO excited for you guys. Its a new and fun challenge to have two little kidos around. But just double the love!! Congrats.

laci said...

Hey Mallory, congrats on your upcoming addition! That's so cool!

I don't know how often you check this, but me and Rachel Smith are throwing a baby shower for Dani this coming Saturday (the 13th) and the invitation I sent you last week just got returned to me in the mail saying it was the wrong address. (Dani gave it to me...) If you can make it, its from 1-3 pm (open house) at Rachel's house (I'll email you that over facebook because I doubt she'd like me to post it on here) :). I know this is super tacky to invite you over a blog, but I don't exactly know how to get a hold of you. :) I'll let Dani know too, just in case she has your number or something. I know she'd love for you to come!