Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The past 6 months...

Since I only update this semi-annually, here's a small taste of what we've been up to these past six months.

In May, Whitney and Aaron were married. It was a beautiful day and we are so happy for them. Here's Porter with his two best friends (cousins, Lydia and Elizabeth)

Also in May, Porter turned 2. He got a new bike for his birthday and he was pretty excited about it!
We had a great summer and Porter discovered a new love, fireworks.
In July, this cute little guy joined the family. He is such a happy baby. I was a little, ok very, nervous about how I would manage with two little ones around the house but Jonah is such an easy baby. He is always so content. I love getting him out of his crib in the morning, he always greets me with a huge smile and he's even sleeping through the night, hurray! We are so blessed to have him in our family.
I sure do love these two boys. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. They are my everything. Porter is at such a fun age. His little personality is so funny. He cracks me up all day long. I love hearing what comes out of that kids mouth. (on a side note, he has been potty trained for about a month now, yippee! So, proud of him)
We are doing great and feel so very blessed. Perhaps I will update this before another six months have come and gone! :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness!! Jonah is so cute!! And of course Porter is as cute as ever! I'm so excited I got to see some pictures since my family gets to see you more often than I do (no fair!) I'm so glad Jonah is so easy. Tate was the same way. I think Heavenly Father must know how much we can handle and plans which children to send when for a reason!! :) I hope you are doing well! I miss you.

Nellie and Jason said...

Such cute boys!! I bet Porter is loving being the big brother!

Sharli said...

Oh my word! Cutest little boys ever! You truly are one lucky mommy! Let's get together!! I need to kiss those little boy cheeks. Oh... and of course I miss you too. :)