Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well July has been a very busy month for the Tippetts. First off, Andy got a new job, hurray for Dad! He is working as an Electronics Purchaser for Icon. He really likes his new job especially the part where he gets to come home at five to dinner on the table. That's right I've taken up cooking for the first time in our marriage. Can you believe it? Neither can I! We also moved into a new house. It's been really fun to try and decorate even though I have no clue what I'm doing, oh well. We've had a great month with a new job, house and still trying to adjust to being parents. Porter is the greatest thing to ever happen to us and we feel so very blessed!

2 comments:

Sorensons said...

The pictures are so cute Mal! I know you are an awesome Mom!

kathy said...

Hi. I'm not some scary stalker. I'm Jason Jones' mom (I think you lived next door to him and Noelle for a while), and I do stalk blogs of people I sort of know. Hope you don't mind! I just wanted to say that you have one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. He's such a cutie-pie! Oh, and I grew up in your dad's ward (Maurice was my bishop when I was little) but he was older than me so probably wouldn't remember me.